TRACK ROLLER/CARRIER ROLLER:
Manufactured with reinforced flanges for increased we life and structural reliability under severe operating conditions
Heavy duty cone seal group are fitted to guarantee perfect sealing in all working application,Shafts are made from forged alloy or rolled carbon steel and hardened over 3mm deep to 56-60RC.
Roller shells are forged in two halves,welded together by friction or submerged arc then through hardened and machined.
A large range of high quality Sprocket&Segments are available to suit all makes and models of excavators,dozers and other tracked machinery up to 8 tonne size
- Sprockets are made to OEM fitment specifications and manufactured from cast steel,with the external tooth profiles deep induction hardened in excess of 50RC to provide long service life.
- Segments are made to OEM fitment specifications and manufactured by specifications and manufactured by forging,with the tooth profiles being through hardened for extra toughness,better wear resistance and long service life.
FRONT IDLER :
A LARGE RANGE OF IDLERS ARE AVAILABLE TO SUIT ALL MARKES AND MODELS OF EXCAVATORS,DOZERS AND OTHER TRACKED MACHINERY.
- Cast idler group come completely assembled with heavy duty Duo Cone seal groups,shafts and/or mounting arms , blocks or brackets.
- Through hardeded Manganese steel is used for idlers and rollers which provides high strength and good wear resistance
- Idler shells are cast or forged,depending on the design, then heat treated to 48-56RC and machined to size.
All idler are made to OEM fitment specifications and are pressure tested to ensure guaranteed sealing and reliabilty.